With a goal of offering a high-quality education on international standards, gaining outcomes based on scientific researches, and assuring their sustainability, our university ensures the following principles as its policy of quality;
- To assure the satisfaction of both internal and external shareholders by considering continuously developing quality standards related to higher education,
- To raise individuals who feel responsible for their environment and society and are willing to contribute to national development regarding country and region conditions by being aware of global competition terms,
- To increase individual competence of employees by internal and external training programs,
- To improve education continuously to achieve the vision,
- To improve infrastructure and sources which are necessary for increasing and developing scientific research skills, and enable to use them effectively,
- To improve cooperation with national and international foundations in order to increase success and to take the services provided to the highest level.
Prof. Dr. Mehmet KARAKAS